Summer has always been a time for adventures. Whether it was building sandcastles and exploring rock pools at the seaside during your six-week school summer holidays or jetting off from work for two weeks on the sun-kissed beaches of the Mediterranean, discovering something new has always been part of summer.
This summer we’re launching something new and have some great prizes up for grabs. Over the next eight weeks we want to come along with you on your summer adventures. We know that you’ll already have your suitcase jam packed, so we’ve something far more manageable for you to take on your travels, an #InnesAdventures card.
What we want you to do is pick up one of our adventure cards and take a selfie with it while you’re on your holidays. Once you’ve taken your selfie upload it to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #InnesAdventures and add the location of your snap.
Our competition runs from today – Monday, 29 June – until Friday, 21 August and we’ll be awarding a prize for the furthest travelled selfie and the quirkiest selfie. If you’re sunning yourself in the Seychelles, exploring China’s Forbidden City or heading off on a road trip round Scotland, make sure your Innes Adventures card is packed and then get creative (within reason as we don’t want you doing anything dangerous just to get a quirky picture) with your photography.
- Pick up an Innes Associates adventure card and head off and visit some sights.
- Once you have arrived at your destination, simply take out your phone and your Innes Associates adventure card, and then take a selfie with us.
- Hold the adventure card with the white megaphone facing the camera, get your landmark in the background and smile.
- After you have taken your selfie, upload it to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, or even all three. Include our hashtag #InnesAdventures, and add the location of your Innes picture.
We’ll be awarding prizes in two categories:
- Quirkiest Innes Selfie
- Furthest Travelled Innes Selfie*
*Miles will be calculated from our office at 1 Little Belmont Street, Aberdeen to the location of your snap.
The winners will be able to choose from a selection of prizes – including vouchers for cookery classes at the Nick Nairn Cook School in Aberdeen and a champagne afternoon tea for two people at Meldrum House.
Remember, your #InnesAdventures selfie must be submitted by Friday, 21 August.
If you have any questions, or want to get involved, contact Bronwyn on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 925051.