Preparation and planning for an exhibition is crucial.
As OTC Houston comes to a close the next big event on the oil and gas calendar is Offshore Europe in Aberdeen.
If you are a confirmed exhibitor at Offshore Europe, you will undoubtedly have considered your objectives and identified what you want to achieve by exhibiting at the show.
This might be attracting talent for recruitment purposes, to launch a new product or innovation, raise the profile of your brand or to generate new leads – domestic and international.
Whatever your goal, make sure you give your business an excellent likelihood of achieving those objectives by planning for success.
Innes Associates is a team of communications professionals helping businesses like yours stand out, succeed and achieve great results from exhibitions around the world.
Our advice for Offshore Europe is to focus on the following:
- Plan early. Setting deadlines helps to ensure each stage runs smoothly from creating content to signing off designs.
- Define your why. Identifying your key messages will help in preparing all content, resources and tools which promote and sell your business before, during and after the show.
- Stand out in the crowd. With over 500 exhibitors and attendees from more than 100 countries, make sure your brand, stand, people and products are prominent and memorable.
- Inspire your team. Employees who show passion and enthusiasm will make your stand more welcoming and approachable. We can deliver training for presentation purposes and exhibitions.
- Read all about it. If you have a great story to tell, there are many PR opportunities that we can help you tap into to ensure that you attract plenty of attention throughout the duration of the exhibition.
- Get noticed. From getting social on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook and sending email campaigns to showcasing demonstrations or presentations on your stand and appearing on OETV. Need some help? You can contact us for any assistance.
- Take the lead. You’ve done the leg work, now make it work for you. Ensure you have a mechanism on your stand to capture leads and that your team know about it. Also, walk the floor, set up meetings, seek out customers and suppliers, and find out what your competitors are doing.
- The show’s not over. The exhibition has gone well and you’ve made new contacts and captured lots of data, now don’t let that hard work go to waste. Follow-up leads and hold a debrief with your team.
If you’d be interested in speaking to us about how we can help you get the most out of exhibiting at Offshore Europe don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01224 452177.
Based in Aberdeen we can provide local, hands-on support for all your OE2017 exhibition, marketing and PR needs.